Wednesday, February 23, 2011

The road of my life.

February 13, 2011 at 3:30am

Walking down and endless road

An endless road of feelings

I road full of pot holes and cracks

I always seem to be pulling over

With each stop tells a differnt story

A story full of msyteries

Happy, angry, sad and depressed

You can never leave the stop with out a memory

A memory that is nothing

Or a memory that is life changing

There always is a stop and the road seems endless

A one way street that seems to long

A one way road full of history and pain

You can only fix a flat so many times

You can never be in it's original state

Cars, people, plants, and animals

All of nature seems to be on the same road

Not everyone is trying to reach the same destination

It's so sad leaving wreckage behind

So many people only survive a wreck

A sunny day, A winter storm

So much life on this busy road

Never any traffic or a set speed limit

The best road you can ever take a cruse

That brings you the greatest of attractions

This famous road is not route 66

This famous road is the road of life

My life in the fast lane

Limits and laws never apply

My road, My road

My road of life.

No comments:

Post a Comment