Wednesday, February 23, 2011

I love you and hate you.

February 19, 2011 at 8:02am


I would rather have you hate me than love me

I only chose to love you, I have no choice

Why oh why do you desire me?

I why am I the item of your affection?

Why do you walk around with so much pride

But inside I want you to rot and die

If I told the truth, I know you would lie

Why me and no one else

Why the pain the casued me?

I love you and I hate you

But don't understand you

I am strong enough now to fight you and say no

With many they will never know

I carry this secret to my grave

I try to love you I really do

I can never have my full heart to you

I love some of what your created

What you have done to me will always make hate it

Im scared of destorying whats bearly stable

I try to put it behind and see what I can find

I see you, I try to block it out

I am away and it keeps coming back

How can I?

How can I recover from this pain?

At the time I didn't know it can drive me insane

I will never have your curse

and that I am glad

I love you and hate you

It will always be sad.

No comments:

Post a Comment