Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Recap of 2010

January 21, 2011 at 1:18am



I know this is late but here goes the list.



I went to disneyland

Drove to anihiem

Went to Comic-Con

Started the Keep comic con in san diego page

Been interviewd with new stations

Met someone from wescoin

Did an actual cosplay

Got into my 2 favorite pannels

Went to ventura beach

Been to a Train grave yeard

Discoverd and listened to pleasure principle by janet jackson many times

Sent a love note

Driven to hollywood

Went to africa week

Been drunk

Been Hung over

Discovered Antowine Dobson

Discovered Shabi 2 the Sun

Discovered WHATTHEBUCK SHOW

Discovered Phylisang Pinoy

Discoverd Jaybooed

Attempted Chrono trigger for the first time

Played killer instinct many times

Discovered Tispy in this club played in many times

Made Sinigang

Made Adobo

Made Stuff Bell peppers

Gotten free food many times

Been to a gay bar with my couisn

Given directions while being drunk

Went to the beach at night

Had a beer on the beach

Had road rage many times

Gotten into fight

Been To San Diegos first Anime convention

Had my first real job

Went to the fashion district in downtown LA

Had a hotdog off the Street

Went to West Hollywood on Halloween

Had pho many times

Ramen a few

Had some sushi

Went to a christmas party

Went to ladies night

Saw the black swan

Saw Scott pilgram

Read a book called fast food nation

Read a book called day of the loucust

Met many people from online

Had a date with a vietnamese guy

Been to little toyko for the very first time

Went to the cheesecake factory

Stayed home on my birthday because I was broke and later got invited to go bowling

Applied for more jobs

Given Comic-Con goodie bags

Watched peach girl

Watched justice Leauge

Watched school days

Listenend to karsh kale when I'm down.

Blew out my car stero

Started a cookbook

Wrote more poems

Did an open mic

I feared of failing a class

Had a Crush

Recived a special book from a friend

Thought about the past many times

Have made friends that are old enough to be my parents.\

Rode the trolley

Got a Gift card to ross

Went out on black friday

Finally got a new laptop

Welcomed 3 new babys into the world

There for my best friends baby

Meet new girl friends of my brothers

Drove to a gated community

Found myself owning some great knives

Still having peoples backs

Got more fans of my cooking

Fought with roomates for little things

Discovered a new wine

Been Late on my rent

Met a nice lady who knows how to do good hair

Asked many questions

Payed attention to the news

Said many times "I hate being confused"

Cried many days and many nights

Devloped some close relationships with people

Played tekken

Seen the Tekken movie

Was Given a bag of chronas

Went to glendale

Tried rice krispy treats made out of captain crunch

I have ate breakfast food and called it my lunch

Had mexican candy

And baja fresh for the first

meet nieghbors who own a N 64

ordered on ebay

discovered PWI

Dsicovered Second Life





TBC...

No comments:

Post a Comment