Wednesday, February 23, 2011

Oh lady

February 13, 2011 at 3:52am

Lady oh Lady

Why are you so mean

What did I ever do for you to reflect such pain?

I see your insecurities and your flaws

You act as if no problem is within

Lady I see we share the same desires

I think you have priories confused with concerns

Why are you in the shadows

Oh lady oh lady you are older than I

You say your wise and I know you lie

You keep going with pre written fiction

Oh lady of lady

When I challenge you

So suddenly become more superior

I can knock you down as if you were the worlds tallest building

You pretend your then empire when you truly are the el cortez

Oh lady of lady

Why a mask

A mask of shame

and a mask of blame?

Why the shame when you are one to blame

The shame is within your confused soul

Oh lady oh lady

I worry about your history

You claim to keep it real

and the real seems hidden

Why would the world judge the real

If the truth is that one that is suppose to set you free

Oh lady I am confused

Why do you envy those around you

When those have close to nothing

Are you unhappy with your current state?

Oh lady please spare me with an answer.

No comments:

Post a Comment