Thursday, February 24, 2011

100

February 24, 2011 at 12:09am


Here marks my 100th online posting. I never thought I could reach such a number but I finally did it! I am happy that I got to share my feelings,and thoughts to the world. To a friend or to a stranger it didn't matter they always supported me. Blogs, poems, and stories. Work that has been published by me over the years. I am so happy to finally reach my goal. In the happiest and darkest of times you still were there and listend to what say. I helped some of you understand me better as a person and revelived to you a side that some thought may have never exsisted. I love the may I think and you may not agree with everything I have to say. That's okay. I still got out the message I wanted to give. I thank each and everyone of you for the feeback and support. I may not have the best english skills, I'm glad that some of you were able to get pass that connect with my word. I may not be the worlds greatest poet or writing. I'm glad I have the worlds best supporters.



My life has been full of many ups and downs. I learn that hiding the truth doesn't get you very far. I have also learned that saying too much can drive some way. But I know that letting people know your story inspires them to open up with theirs. My job isn't to prove to you that I exsist all I want is for you to understand. They may be my 100th online posting but I have wirtten more than 100 things. But those things were on paper and got lost. I believe that thinking is so important. I love those who ask questions and go beyond borders. These 100 blogs tell some of the history, my evolutoion. Blogging is not an everyday habbit for me. I know I can just write about each and everyday I choose to write about those that are special. My blogs are full of so much emotion.



This inspires me to keep wrting. I hope I have enough peoms to publish my own book. Not out for the money. I'm in for the craft, I believe and sharing my heart with the world. I dont have a fan base in the thousands. I am not famous or do desire to be. I am Rhi thats what they call me. As long as my message gets out to those who care. It makes me happy. Writing is what takes me to my paradise of thought. I love sharing what I feel to the world. I love you all for being the rockstars you are. You supported this woman with a big glowing heart. I am the heart that is unexplained.

No comments:

Post a Comment