Wednesday, February 23, 2011

"Love and Truth" "Truth and love"

February 23, 2011 at 12:05am


Love and Truth

Such powerful words

The words that always pain

The worlds cause one to be insane

Makes you do things you never wish

You ask over and over

Why me

Why do such powerful words have to exsist in my vocabulary

The words that make and break history

The truth hurts and I love you

Always so easy to say

Its the truth and my love for you very little to say

So easy and not it what tells a story to so many

Why the truth and why the love

Why should any apply?

I love to hear the truth

And it is the truth that I want to be loved

How confusing the two are in a snigle statment

Why can't I just love the truth

Why can the truth show the world that I am full of love?

Oh truth and love

Those bloody words

But words can never hurt me?

The happy, pain, the frustiaion and confusion

What is the turth behind love

And what is the love behind the truth

They say the truth shall set you free

And that love was a word that was invented by god

But yet and still its drives you crazy

oh how I feel the tention

I rise in a world as mysterious as it as

All I see is cloudy emotions

How I learn to love the truth even it brings me pain

How it the truth that let me learn love

It is Its what it is.

No comments:

Post a Comment